Wednesday, February 27, 2008

When To Involve the Officials

Did you know that in the state of South Carolina that you should report a petroleum related spill to the Department of Health & Environmental Control when you spill as little as 2 gallons of oil on bare ground? For more information on DHEC's standard operating procedures follow the link.

No comments: